hank you for visiting our Investment page! (Fancy word for “Rates”…)
A quick note to think about when you are considering RATES!!!
Even though there are a few dozen Photo Booths companies in the Seattle market, not all Photo booth’s are made equal. The garden variety push/capture, black-&-white-grainy-spit-out picture company bring with them virtually no skill or experience. What you DON’T want: someone who does not dress or act professionally, have no experience taking/printing pictures, interacting kindly with 100-300 people they don’t know, does not prepare properly and ends up “winging” their events, and will be snobby about the service, product or rude to your guests. These companies are out there, everywhere.
That is where Seattle Photo Booth differentiates itself… Professionalism, experience and fun. We have a perfect rating, amazing reviews and only happy clients!! The rates are as simple as it gets and based solely on hours. Here is how it works…
All bookings include the following:
- Equipment: DSLR hi-res camera, shutter clicker for guests, flash umbrella, backdrop, viewing screen, on-site printer, computer, and friendly on-site technician for the duration of the event.
- Instant, high speed prints in color or B&W… guest’s choice. (1-4×6 hi-res print in 10 seconds)
- Access for you and your guests to an online photo gallery within 48 hours of the event
- All digital images snail mailed via CD within 48 hours
- Selection of white/black/grey or custom backdrop (custom monogrammed backdrop has additional fee)
- Custom watermarking on each photo (date, event name, honoree’s names, company name, etc.)
Sharp package ($729): This is our most basic package and includes 2 hours of our award winning Photo Booth service. (***Not available Friday-Sunday from May-September)
Sharper package ($999): 4 hours. Fits a wedding reception timeline perfectly!
Sharpest package ($1,199): 6 hours.
Double print/Guest book ($150): Add this to any of the above packages for your guests to have a photo booth guestbook that we facilitate.-Discounts-
Seattle Photo Booth is pleased to offer two new discounts to any new prospective client… Unfortunately, these are not combinable… sorry!
- Monday through Thursday discount – Take 10% off of all services if your event is on Monday through Thursday.
- Military Discount – Take 15% off of all services for active military service members.
-Some fine print-
Booking: To consider your date booked in our calendar we ask that you pay 40% of your invoice concurrent with signing the Master Client Agreement. (Remainder will be due at set-up on the day of the event) ALL services are customizable! We work to generate a good quote that all parties agree to ahead of time. No surprises, no upselling…
Holidays: We ask a 20% rate increase for events on July 4, October 31, December 24 & 25, December 31 & January 1.
All prices Include: Set-up time, Tear-down time, 2 hours ROUND TRIP of travel time, and an in-person planning meeting with one of our owners. Hours above are for Photo booth start and end time! Setup, tear down or travel time are not considered to be part of the time you are booking with us.